VirtueMart Templates – Build a Successful Online Shop
Creating an online store from scratch is a challenging task. You need to have a modern, user-friendly shop and a reliable ecommerce solution that processes customer orders. Content management systems make the job easier, but you still need to install plugins, hire a web-developer and test everything to avoid any possible mistakes. The VirtueMart Templates from TemplateMonster and ONE is an excellent way to save time and money. They are an ideal solution that contains everything that you need to create a modern-looking online store. VirtueMart perfectly work with Joomla, and it has various components, like:
- Order management;
- Coupon codes;
- Multiple media;
- Payment and more.
It has all the necessary tools, but a designer has to build a shop. That’s when a ready-made theme makes everything easier.
VirtueMart Templates Features
Our designs come with numerous advantages, such as:
- Product categories – makes finding the required items easier;
- Scrolling slider navigation – the store is easier to navigate through;
- Hover effects – improve user-experience. When a customer hovers an object – the “Add to cart” button appears;
- Ajax shopping cart;
- Sliced PSD – easy to modify to achieve the necessary look;
- Cross Browser compatibility – stores work properly on latest browser versions;
- Dropdown menu – helps to work with your store and find the required item;
- Google Map – show where potential clients may find you;
- Tabs – create categories to help people get what they want;
- Live search – find the required goods or services fast;
- Comments – let people share their opinion;
- Cloud Zoom – great to demonstrate product details;
- Favicon, calendar, and more.
Our solutions provide you with multiple customization options. You can add new pages, modify, or remove the theme elements, change the color scheme, etc.
VirtueMart Templates from ONE
The subscription service from TemplateMonster is an option for freelancers, studios, or companies that offer web development services. Our solutions come with all the necessary components, so developers don’t buy any additional elements. The subscription model allows you to pay once and download as many items.
We have three plans (please check out this page to learn more about the plans and prices):
- Creative - $6.80/month (or $82/year);
- All-in-one - $14.90/month (or $179/year);
- All-in-one – $599 one-time fee.
The “Creative” plan grants you access to:
- Graphic and design assets;
- Video and audio assets.
With the “All-in-one” plan, you get everything that “Creative” has, plus:
- WordPress, CMS, and eCommerce themes;
With all the plans, you get one year of technical support. The resources can be used on unlimited domains (as long as the license is active).
The “All-in-one” plan (with the one-time fee) provides you with unlimited lifetime access. A user may download anything as long as the service exists.
It’s a great option for users who need multiple resources. Here’s a simple example. You buy a theme to build an online shop. It costs you $139! What if you need two, three or four of them? Your expenditures become shocking! With the subscription model, you pay only $14.90/month and download as many items as you want. It may be less than you spend on taxi rides per month. You also get various resources, like sounds, images, plugins, and more.
TemplateMonster wants to be sure that clients don’t waste their money. You may cancel your subscription within 14 days if you don’t download anything. This approach helps to exclude any risks of losing money.